OZOOMS Tambayan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ang Sarap magbabad...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  OZOOMS WebsiteOZOOMS Website  

Anniv- success!.. sana pati freemed.. =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gnod
Certified OGOONS
Certified OGOONS
Gnod

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Anniv- success!.. sana pati freemed.. =) Empty
PostSubject: Free Med...   Anniv- success!.. sana pati freemed.. =) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 3:54 pm

Try inviting (again) Dra. Ana Rebong (Cockatoo '93)...OB sya, she had an "unforgettable" experience last Free Med...Hope you can convince her again...Gud luck! Neutral
Back to top Go down
ozooms
Admin
ozooms

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: FREE MED & DENT   Anniv- success!.. sana pati freemed.. =) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 8:24 am

Give me an article/detailsabout the said event plus pictures from previous free med and send it to uplb.ozooms@gmail.com so that i can publish it in our site uplbozooms.webs.com hoping for your fast reply. thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://ozooms.forumotion.com
simonster
Certified OGOONS
Certified OGOONS
simonster

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Anniv- success!.. sana pati freemed.. =)   Anniv- success!.. sana pati freemed.. =) EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 1:24 pm

elow po... simon here... pallid bat '07... one of the new residents... i managed to attend the anniv celebration last nov 30 and thought it was a success... cheers to the cg... go lei... can't wait for the next... uhm... be that said... in behalf of my partner charlene tingzon (emperor penguins 06) as the current sociocomm heads... we are informing you, our alumni that we will be sponsoring another free medical and dental misson... we're aiming to hold it february next year venue still in question... we thought that as early as now, we should inform all of you that we would be needing your support to be able to make this event successful.... any amount and/or medical supplies donated would be very much appreciated... we would also want our alumni, specially our doctors and nurses to be part of the said event... hope to here from you soon...=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anniv- success!.. sana pati freemed.. =)   Anniv- success!.. sana pati freemed.. =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anniv- success!.. sana pati freemed.. =)
Page 1 of 1